- Rolling back and forth all over the place
- Trying to scoot to reach toys
- Sits up on her own for a few seconds
- Still breastfeeding! She eats five times a day and receives 4 oz of supplemental formula via SNS at each feed.
- She still hasn’t started solids. With our lives in transition right now we aren’t in any hurry. She grabs at our plates and cups, but if you put a spoon to her mouth she doesn’t open up for it yet.
- She sleeps 8-10 hours, eats, and goes back to sleep for a couple of hours. I’ll take it!
- She takes a good nap in her room in the afternoon. She takes a short nap in the morning and again around 5:30, usually in the Ergo.
- Size 3 diapers
- Starting to outgrow her 3-6 month clothes and get into 6-9 month stuff.
I cannot believe just how much she has changed in six months! She is such a happy baby. She loves to watch her big brother, attempt to pet the puppies, and jump in her activity bouncer. She never stays still when you put her on the floor now. She loves all of Gene’s toys, though he doesn’t love sharing with her.