I say this every month, but I cannot believe my sweet girl is 7 months old today! It seems like just yesterday we were going to the hospital for her birth. It’s crazy to think that we will be celebrating her first birthday soon.
- Gets around by a combination of rolling and scooting.
- So close to crawling! She rocks back and forth on her hands and knees.
- Sits up like a big girl when she plays with her toys.
- Possibly working on her first tooth.
- Lots of baby babble!
- Still breastfeeding! She eats four to five times a day and receives 4 oz of supplemental formula via SNS at each feed.
- She recently started solids. We are doing a combination of baby-led weaning and pureed fruits and vegetables. She’s tried banana, sweet potato, and cucumber so far.
- She sleeps really well most nights. She goes to bed around 7PM, wakes up between 5:30-6:30AM to eat, and goes back to sleep until 8 or 8:30AM.
- She usually takes a nice, long nap around 1PM in her room. Her morning nap tends to take place in the Ergo or in the car when we run errands.
- She still sleeps in her rock-n-play rather than her crib.
- Size 3 diapers
- 6-9m and 6-12m clothing