- Still gets around mostly by scooting, but is starting to crawl on her knees.
- Can go from her tummy to sitting on her tush easily. She seriously just mastered this yesterday.
- Occasionally claps her hands.
- Occasionally waves. [Not great at either of these yet, but it is adorable.]
- Still no teeth.
- We are still breastfeeding! Hooray! She nurses 4x a day and gets 4-5oz of formula via SNS at each feeding session.
- Loves eating her solids. When eating purees, she will start smacking her hands on the table if you don’t get the spoon to her mouth fast enough.
- She is still exploring solid foods, especially fruits. She enjoys gnawing them and feeling the texture.
- Ate her first Puff. I’m not sure how she felt about it. Gene gladly asks for some when he sees me give her a couple.
- I’ve started the transition into the crib. It hasn’t been easy, but things are improving. The longest she’s slept in the crib is from 8p-4a. If I let her sleep in the RnP, she will sleep until 6a. We’re working on it.
- Eats around 6a and then goes back to sleep until around 9a.
- Size 3 diapers
- Anything 6-12m
Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming. It’s just not possible that my sweet baby is already 8 months old. Right? RIGHT? It blows my mind that I’m already planning her first birthday party. Each day I watch as she learns new things and realize that she’s becoming less and less of my tiny little baby and more a little girl. She is such a happy baby and a huge blessing in our lives.