- Is able to crawl, but still prefers to scoot around on her tummy.
- Pulls herself up on everything, though only to her knees.
- Still no teeth!
- Says ‘Dada’ a lot, but no ‘mama’ yet.
- Separation anxiety. We traveled to Missouri to visit family last weekend and she wasn’t sure she wanted all of those strangers holding her.
- Mastering the pincer grasp with her puffs.
- Still breastfeeding! She nurses 4x a day and receives 4-5oz of formula via SNS at each feeding.
- Still doing lots of purees and gnawing on fresh fruits and veggies. Whenever I feel like she’s behind on eating, I remember that Gene started solids an entire month earlier than she did.
- Eats a few puffs at each meal just to get used to the texture. I bought her some yogurt melts to try as well.
- She’s had a bit of a setback where sleep is concerned. I went back to letting her sleep in the rock-n-play about a month ago. This week I noticed she was trying to sit up or roll on her side in it, so I put it away. Now it’s back to the crib, which she is not happy about. It’s been a tough week, but things are getting better.
- Morning nap is usually on-the-go or in my lap at home.
- Sleeps from 1-3p or 4p in the afternoon.
- Size 3 diapers
- Shirts – 12m and 18m. I’m guessing this will be mostly 12m once she starts cruising the furniture/walking and she trims up a bit.
- Pants – 12m
I can’t believe I’m already planning Miss Moxie’s first birthday party! I have a theme chosen and have started looking at invitations and decorations. It is crazy to think that she will be 1 in just three months. It seems like she was just born last week! She is at such a fun age. She is such a happy baby and can often be found with a Little People Wheelie car in one hand. She thinks her big brother is hilarious, especially when he cries. He still seems to think we ought to return her to the hospital, but hopefully he’ll come around soon. I’m sure they’ll be best buddies!