- Waves at everyone
- Cruising along the furniture and walking behind toys
- STILL no teeth! There’s one there, but it still has yet to pop through.
- Says ‘dada’ and ‘mama’ finally!
- Had her 9 month checkup at the beginning on June and weight 18 lbs 10 oz!
- Still breastfeeding!!! She nurses 4x a day and receives 4-5 oz of formula via SNS at each feeding session.
- Tried her first meat last week — chicken! I chopped it up in the food processor and mixed it in with pureed vegetables.
- Loves trying new foods from Daddy and Mama’s plates.
- Loves muffins.
- Goes to bed around 7PM and wakes up around 5AM. I bring her into bed with me and she sleeps for a couple more hours.
- Takes 2 naps a day. She’s only been napping 30-45 minutes in the afternoon, which is not enough. Hopefully it’s just a phase, because crabby afternoon baby is no fun.
- Size 3 diapers
- Shirts — 12-18m
- Pants — 12m
- Dresses — 9-12m ((This depends on the brand and fit of the dress.))
My sweet Moxie is looking less like a baby and more like a little girl each day. On one hand it makes me sad that she’s growing up so quickly. On the other hand, I love seeing her learn and discover new things. She is at such a fun age right now.
Party planning is officially in full swing! We have the party venue reserved and I plan to order invitations this week. It’s hard to believe that we’re about to celebrate her 1st birthday. She is such a happy baby and I am so blessed to be her mama!