I completely forgot to write a post about my June reading! It’s been a fun summer full of swimming and trips to the library. Blogging has been put on the back burner. And that’s totally fine with me.
34. Goodbye My Wishing Star — Vicki Grove
35. The Goodbye Quilt — Susan Wiggs
36. The Love Letters — Beverly Lewis
37. Orphan Train — Christina Baker Kline
38. The Antelope in the Living Room — Melanie Shankle
39. Farewell to the East End — Jennifer Worth
40. MWF Seeking BFF — Rachel Bertsche
41. Orange is the New Black — Piper Kerman
42. How to Train Your Dragon — Cressida Cowell
Favorite Book: I really loved Orphan Train. I kept hearing from others what a great book it was and it did not disappoint! I was actually kind of sad to finish it. I loved the characters and the way their stories wove together.
Least Favorite Book: The Goodbye Quilt. I love quilting and figured I’d love a book about a character who shares that passion. But no. The book was actually pretty boring and the plot was very slow. I’m actually quite surprised that I managed to finish reading it.
As you can see, I did quite a fair amount of reading over the last two months. Much more than I expected. Page by page, chapter by chapter, I am slowly inching my way toward my reading goal of 50 books in 2015. You can follow along with my progress over on Goodreads.